Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My baby turned 5

I don't really share personal things on here, but thought it would be nice to show a few photos from my son's 5th birthday party from this weekend. Yes, my baby is five:(   Where does time go? He chose to have a minion (Dispiclible Me2) birthday party. He had a really great cake and cupcakes made my a friend of mine. His surprise present was a new big boys bike. He knows how to ride without training wheels, but It came that way... had to make that clear or he will be upset with me.:) Now that he has a bigger bike, his little legs won't have to work so hard to keep up with his brother. His big brother was always winning the races because his little legs could only go so fast! Now only if it will stop raining her could ride it! Last year on his birthday we were in shorts and t-shirts because it was in the 70s....maybe soon! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment