Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Meet Jack | Mauston Area Newborn Photographer

As everyone probably knows, photographing newborns is definately one of my favorites! It definately takes time and patience. This little guy kept me busy...or his mommy. He likes to eat, and well poop too. This is the little man who pooped all over me....literally all over me. Well mostly my face and even my MOUTH! Yes, it can happen. Needless to say, I didn't know wether to laugh or puke. I just ran to the bathroom gagging. It was definately a funny experience. If only we would have had this recorded. His dad stood there and laughed at us. I was getting his momma in to position when he began to pee and then...well...the rest just flew everywhere. It was a great memory for sure. Funny aside, his is so darn cute, it didn't take me long to get over it. Lots of great photos of him and even some with his mommy and daddy. His parents are pretty good looking, so lucky him for great genes!
















No comments:

Post a Comment