Monday, August 25, 2014

Kelsy + Kyle | Wisconsin Dells Wedding Photographer | Spring Brook Resort

It was a gorgeous and very warm wedding day.  The sun was shining and the sky was bright blue. Pretty much perfect. The wedding and reception were outdoors...which is my favorite!  Outside weddings make me happy.  The day was full of laughs and lots of emotion.  I captured as much emotion as I could, even bringing myself to tears multiple times.  These two are perfect together...they should know that by now since they have been together for 10 years...I think that is right?  They just have fun together and Kelsy's laugh is so cute...they giggled during there engagement session and at their wedding.  That is love.  I wish them many years of happiness.    Here is a glimpse of Kelsy and Kyle's wedding day.




























No comments:

Post a Comment